Panasonic just released firmware 2.0 for the LX3 camera. It's almost like getting a new camera for free! Hard to believe that in these days of disposable electronics, a manufacturer would release such a large update for a camera that's been on the market for just over a year.
Changes in firmware 2.0:
- Improved auto white balance performance.
- Auto Focus speed-up.
- Recording function with an aspect ratio of 1:1 has been added.
- A white balance (WB) bracket function has been added.
- [HIGH DYNAMIC] has been added to scene mode.
- [LENS RESUME] has been added to the [SETUP] menu.
- [MENU RESUME] has been added to the [SETUP] menu.
- The exposure compensation and the auto bracket compensation can now be set up to ±3EV.
- Position of the guide line can now be set.
- It is now possible to display the highlights in playback mode.
- It is now possible to record the user’s name in the picture.
- Digital red-eye removal has been modified.
- Items saved in the custom set have changed.