Panasonic is in a firmware upgrading spree too. Yesterday they released firmware for the LX3, and today the G1. Whee!
The new firmware is available here. (Version 1.1, released 2008/12/16.)
- Makes it possible to check the exposure with Live View during the AE lock.
- Makes it possible to continuously display the enlarged screen of the MF assist.
- Added "color adjustment function" for the LCD monitor/View finder.
- Added "Red-eye reduction forced flash on" to the flash setting for the [PARTY].
- Improved the performance of AE(Auto Exposure) and AWB(Auto White Balance).
- Improved the accuracy of flash control.
- Improved the noise reduction during high sensitivity photo shooting.